Kerala Lottery is the project of Government of Kerala. That introduced back in 1967 by the Lottery Department of Kerala Government. Here we are providing Kerala Lottery result information on regular basis.
10 Latest Kerala Lottery Results are Here:
|Lottery/DrawNo||Draw Date||View Result|
|Sthree Sakthi (SS-106)||15/05/2018||View|
|NIRMAL WEEKLY LOTTERY (NR-68)||11/05/2018||View|
|Karunya Plus (KN-212)||10/05/2018||View|
|Sthree Sakthi (SS-105)||08/05/2018||View|
The Kerala State introduced different types of Kerala lotteries with the different type of prizes including few bumper prizes in it. Here we regularly update all the announced lotteries result for our visitors. You can also check previously announced results using below link.
There are seven types of Kerala lotteries. That is Pournami, win-win, Sthree Sakthi, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, Nirmal, and Karunya. You can check below table about details of these lotteries. The lucky draw conducted by Kerala state at 3:00 PM every day at Sree Chithira Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram. Official result announced at 4:00 PM to 4:15 PM on the official website of Kerala state lottery department.
Kerala Lottery Result Schedule
|Lottery||MRP (INR)||First Prize (INR)||Day of Draw|
All the above-mentioned lotteries held on the weekly basis. Following are some types of bumper lotteries like Onaam, Vishu, Thiruvonam, Pooja, X’mas- new year, Monsoon, Summer.
How to Claim Kerala Lottery Prize
The prize winner must submit last 30 days result along with all necessary documents and prize winning ticket. The prize of 1Lakh can claim from the related district lottery offices. The prize-winning ticket above 1Lakh can claim from Director of State Lotteries. You can claim your prize with complete details on the back side of the winning ticket like name and address along with the following documents with it.
- A prize claim application along with the self-attested photostat copy of both sides of the lottery ticket.
- Lottery Winner must submit attested documents to prove identity like Ration card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc.
- Guardianship certificate from a competent authority in case if the prize winner is minor.
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card.
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner properly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner. Download
- In the case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money. And a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- must be executed.